Egocaptured Egocaptured

LMAO

You could have centered this around Tom's phone call alone for several minutes and it would have been good enough for me. The scetchy art style was pretty sweet as well. Cool beans guys.

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

Visually pleasing, good message

This was excellent. You did a good job portraying emotion on the battlefield, and the message is something that I hope all who watch this take to heart. The dancing portion felt like it dragged on a bit though, but that's ok.

My only suggestion really would be not to release a teaser again. They tend to build up expectations a bit too much. Especially since your teaser showed off all your action, then we get to the real thing and it's dancing and singing. I think you may have thrown a lot of people off who were expecting a big battle themed flash.

Anywho, good job. Keep on flashin'!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Friggin' funny

I love seeing villians at their worst. It reminds me a bit of Venture Brothers, but without all the butterfly wings. I just saw all three of these, and by far this one is the best. Keep it going man.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

Burn! BURN!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!

This is my kinda game. I really like the whole system where your speed increases based on those burned. I just wish it didn't slow down on me. Anyone playing this is probably best playing on low quality settings and with as few programs running as you can.

Great game.

James The Pirate Zebra James The Pirate Zebra

Simple and fun

Platform games are some of my favorite, even if it's a tired genre. The intro was a lot of fun too. I also loved the piratey rock music. I may be coming back to this often. I know I can do way better than 45,912.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks Mav!

Spiderman Experiment Spiderman Experiment

So much potential

And just think of what can be done with this. Even at such a small filesize, I found myself playing it for five or more minutes. I hope that you do take this experiment further, cuz you've got one mighty little flash on your hands.