Egocaptured Egocaptured

LMAO

You could have centered this around Tom's phone call alone for several minutes and it would have been good enough for me. The scetchy art style was pretty sweet as well. Cool beans guys.

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

Visually pleasing, good message

This was excellent. You did a good job portraying emotion on the battlefield, and the message is something that I hope all who watch this take to heart. The dancing portion felt like it dragged on a bit though, but that's ok.

My only suggestion really would be not to release a teaser again. They tend to build up expectations a bit too much. Especially since your teaser showed off all your action, then we get to the real thing and it's dancing and singing. I think you may have thrown a lot of people off who were expecting a big battle themed flash.

Anywho, good job. Keep on flashin'!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Friggin' funny

I love seeing villians at their worst. It reminds me a bit of Venture Brothers, but without all the butterfly wings. I just saw all three of these, and by far this one is the best. Keep it going man.

Cat Face ep.3 Cat Face ep.3

Charming

You've always had a talent for coming up with simple and enjoyable little toons that make it damn near impossible not to crack a smile. This Cat Face stuff in peticular is just another fine example. I do wish however that there was a subtitles option. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with what the cat is saying.

You could really go on forever with these cartoons.

The Other Guys Brake Pads The Other Guys Brake Pads

Pretty good, however

The animation overall was very well done, although I wish Tommy was much more expressive. His face is pretty bland throughout the whole toon. It would help you draw the audience in more by making your characters expressive and less robotic.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Pretty

I like animated music video's, and this one played real well with the music. It was also a nice touch how you start with such simple and basic doodles and slowly build up to something smooth and colorful. Hopefully most veiwer gave it a chance and didn't turn it off right at the beginning. If you did, your missing out.

Great job.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Nice work

Short but sweet. I especially got a kick outta the Game Fuel bit. My girl is completely mental for that stuff, so seeing that gave me a good laugh.

EpicPopcorn responds:

Thanks Mav :) Get your girl off that, its full of caffeine!

Fun With Fire Fun With Fire

Burn! BUUURRRRNNNNN!!!!!

What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good fire joke. Nice work.

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

It's finally out, and it's good

Nice work Rubba. It was rather amusing. The randomness to it all was good, and I liked how you used blurred images here and there. Keep this up, cuz you're only going to get better and better.

Ctrl + Z Ctrl + Z

Off to a good start

Hiya Eric. Glad to see your movie is finally out. It was a pretty good short. The only thing I fear was a problem was the technical side of it. It felt slow and the sound seemed a bit too off. Is your audio set to stream or event? There were also a few times where the scene just seemed to sit there for awhile before something happened. Most of this is most likely due to your inexperience with Flash, so I don't consider it anything major, but just something to work on in the future. Good job man.

Instinkt responds:

Thanks a lot, Mav. Yeah... I'll agree with you and most of the reviewers that I need to work on two things: animation and lip synching, I'll make it a priority for the next movie I make.